Thursday, August 6, 2009

On a personal note...

Dear Readers,

I just want to write and share that I appreciate you taking time to stop, read and share your thoughts about what is shared here. Please know I read each comment before I post them.
With that said, I am not always able to respond to your comments. I thought it might be helpful to share some personal insights into what goes on in my life so you can understand "why".

Some of you may not know that I :

1. am the mother of 10 children! Yes, 10!! That keeps me busy folks! My oldest is 16 and my youngest is 5 yrs old ( we have a set of twins in there too!)

2. I homeschool my children. Yes, in addition to being the " mom" ; I am also my children's school teacher. We school all year round, so life is busy to say the least! :)

3. We live on a small farm. ( 66 acres to be exact!) I keep a garden , and a large yard.. that means full time yard work on top of the above responsibilities!

4. I am a married woman. So that means I take time to nurture my relationship with my husband as well .One more stewardship the Lord has blessed me with.

5. I am a full time home keeper. I take my job seriously. I cook all our meals from scratch and work with the children to keep a tidy and organized home. ( as well as one can possibly do with 10 children!!)

My day begins at about 7 am and I usually am in bed by 11 pm.....

As you can figure from reading what I shared above, my plate is "full".

God placed a burden on my heart to blog about my thoughts and experiences about the LDS faith. I pray daily for His leading in this endeavor. I take seriously what I share here. Sometimes I am led to be silent and sometimes I am led to speak. What I write is directed by the Lord. No one tells me what to write or share. God does.

With that said, sometimes I am not able to respond to every single comment left here. :)

Please don't take that as a personal offense. If your comment is offensive, I don't post it. If you find your comment is published here, then I am not offended. :) For LDS readers, I understand not everything I share will be agreeable to you. I understand, but my allegiance is to God first, not my readers. You will most likely not read things here that will tickle your ears. I don't expect you to be pleased with me or even like me for that matter. That's OK.

So, please understand.... I will respond to your comments if I can. Sometimes it may take a few days to get back to you. Please forgive me if you are frustrated by this, but it's what works for me at this time in my life. Hopefully readers will be able to understand now a little more as to "why" sometimes I don't respond to their remarks. It's not that I am ignoring you.

In any case, thanks for reading, leaving remarks and for sharing.

God bless,

gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for taking time to read my blog and for leaving a courteous comment.:) May God bless you!!

~ gloria ~